Recipe Walnut Pumpkin Pie (Pie)
Home Cooking Recipes
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In small mixing bowl, combine nuts, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over bottom of pastry shell.
- In large bowl, combine pumpkin, EAGLE BRAND®, eggs, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and ginger; mix well.
- Pour filling over nut mixture in pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees F; continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Back to Recipes