Recipe Wendy's Quick Pasta and Lentils (Pasta)
Home Cooking Recipes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (19 ounce) can lentil soup
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (16 ounce) package ditalini pasta
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown onion and garlic in oil over medium heat.
- Stir in lentil soup and tomatoes.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in spinach and spices.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until almost done.
- Mix pasta into lentil sauce.
- Cover, and keep warm for 20 minutes.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Back to Recipes