Recipe Western Bean and Burger Soup (Soup)
Home Cooking Recipes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- MIX all ingredients in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- BRING to boil on medium-high heat; cover.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes.
Back to Recipes