Recipe Whiskey Cake I (Cake)
Home Cooking Recipes
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package moist white cake mix
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- Mix cake batter as directed on box.
- Stir in nuts.
- Bake cake as directed on box in a bundt pan.
- Before taking cake out of oven, combine butter, sugar, and whiskey.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove syrup from heat, and pour over cake.
- Continue baking cake for 5 more minutes.
- Cool in pan for about 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
Back to Recipes