Recipe Water Chestnuts Wrapped in Bacon (Appetizer)
Home Cooking Recipes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts, drained
- 10 ounces soy sauce
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- In a medium bowl, marinate the water chestnuts in the soy sauce 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut the bacon slices in half.
- Wrap each water chestnut with 1 half slice of bacon.
- Secure with toothpicks and arrange on a large baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, or until the bacon is lightly crisp and evenly brown.
Back to Recipes