Recipe Whipped Cream Cake I (Cake)
Home Cooking Recipes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sift and measure flour.
- Add salt and baking powder, and sift again.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Drop in eggs one at a time, and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and vanilla, and beat again.
- Add sifted ingredients gradually to mixture; beat well after each addition.
- Pour batter into greased 9 inch round pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 minutes.
Back to Recipes