Recipe White Bean and Artichoke Salad (Holiday)
Home Cooking Recipes
- 3 cups white beans, drained
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2/3 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 ounce chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine beans, artichoke hearts, bell peppers, olives, onion, parsley, mint, and basil.
- In a jar or small bowl, combine oil and vinegar; shake together or mix well.
- Pour oil and vinegar over the salad, and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally, to let flavors blend.
Back to Recipes