Recipe Wiener Schnitzel (Main Dish)
Home Cooking Recipes
- 2 pounds veal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups bread crumbs
- 1/8 cup oil for frying
- Cut the veal into steaks, about as thick as your finger.
- Dredge in flour.
- In a shallow dish, beat the eggs with 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper.
- Coat the veal with egg mixture, then with bread crumbs.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Fry veal until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
Back to Recipes